The dashboard is a collection of widgets and metric visualizations that are displayed together. The dashboard is the first screen you see when you log in, and it contains a collection of customizable widgets that you can create and arrange according to the data and reports that are most important to you. The dashboard provides a synopsis of key information and metrics through visualizations at a glance. The dashboards page provides a read-only view of all the widgets, such as the data ingested, the number of cases created every day, and other widgets, which is indicated by the graph.
The dashboard includes a report on the amount of time saved, the return on investment, the integrations used, the data consumed, and the playbook executed. In addition to your default dashboard, you can also create custom dashboards and add widgets to your dashboards. The dashboards you create can be shared with other people within your organization.
- Provides multiple system dashboards.
- Provides customization of dashboards that allows the user to pick which data to display, and how to display it by adding widgets.
- Allows you to set up automatic emailing of dashboards and reports as an email attachment.
- Enables you to download reports for local evaluation and to share dashboards with others.
Dashboards in LogicHub can be divided into two categories:
System Dashboard: The system dashboard components depict the current system metrics that are derived from the MITRE data. To know more, see System Dashboards.
Custom Dashboard: The custom dashboard allows you to create your own dashboards to track work with a different set of widgets. To know more, see Custom Dashboard.
To access the Dashboard page, select Dashboard from the left navigation of the user interface. Additionally, you may access the dashboards list page by navigating to Dashboard page or My Library > Dashboards.
On the dashboard page, you can perform the following actions:
|Switch to Dashboard
|Choose a dashboard from the drop-down menu.
|Search field allows you to find a dashboard from the already created ones.
|Timezone enables you to change the timezone of the dashboard. The timezone setting is available only in the system dashboards. See System Dashboards.
|Import allows you to import a dashboard from your local system.
|Create allows you to create a new dashboard.
|Vertical ellipsis (Vertical three dots icon)
(This option is only available for custom dashboards.)
|Contains the following options:
- Edit: Edit allows you to
Add Widget and/or also
Clone from another dashboard to the dashboard and save your changes.
- Pin/Unpin dashboard: Pinning dashboards allows you to organize and find them quickly for easy access, and unpinning them allows you to declutter and manage your dashboards.
- Clone a dashboard: Clone a dashboard allows you to duplicate an existing dashboard and alter it.
- Schedule report: A schedule report allows you to share a report to the intended recipients at a specific date and time with respect to the timezone.
- Download: Allows you to download data from list and files with the dashboard.
- Download as PDF: Download as PDF enables you to store an offline copy of your report on your local machine.
- Delete: Allows you to delete a dashboard.
- Share: Allows you to share a dashboard. Sharing a dashboard doesn't automatically share all of the data. Whether a user can view or modify the data in the dashboard widget depends on whether they have access to the data set that populates the widget.
- Publish Dashboard: Allows you to publish a dashboard and update an already published dashboard.
To view more options for a dashboard, go to My Library > Dashboard list page, and click on the ... Vertical ellipsis (three dots icon) to perform the actions.
Updated 4 months ago