Obtain counts of the number of distinct values in each column. The output reports the column names and number of distinct values in each column.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Field Names Histogram operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Input Table drop-down, enter or select the table on which this operator runs to generate the distinct value counts.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
fieldnamesHistogram(table) -- Note: fieldnames those are used internally are omitted: lhub_id, lhub_page_num, lhub_ts, lhub_session
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?