Hold the execution of a playbook until a specified gating task is run manually.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Gate Task operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Input Table drop-down, enter or select the table containing the data to run this operator on.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
inputTable: Table containing the data to run this operator on.
A table that is identical to the input table but which doesn't re-execute automatically in the playbook editing mode until it is manually rerun.
Updated 10 months ago