Unlock a User's Account
If you forgot your current password and, or your account got locked
- Request your admin to provide One Time Password (OTP)
- Use the OTP as Current Password and follow Reset a User's Password steps to create New Password.
User's who has been assigned as Admin under User Management > Users > Groups and, or
part of a Group which has either Create or Admin permissions under User Management entity.
User's who fulfil the above criteria can only unlock any other User's account.
How to generate OTP (Admin User only)
- Select Settings on the left navigation.
- Navigate to User Management > Users.
- Navigate to Users and from the list of users, click the mid-line ellipsis (three-dot options menu)
- If you know the User Name use the Search option to filter from the list of users.
- Click Reset Password, confirm by selecting OK.
- A new random password is generated.
Select and Copy the generated password and share it with the User.
- When the user logs in with the reset password, the user is prompted to enter a new password.
Updated about 1 year ago