- Request your admin to provide One Time Password (OTP)
- Use the OTP as Current Password and follow Reset a User's Password steps to create New Password.
User's who has been assigned as Admin under User Management > Users > Groups and, or
part of a Group which has either Create or Admin permissions under User Management entity.
User's who fulfil the above criteria can only unlock any other User's account.
- Select Settings on the left navigation.
- Navigate to User Management > Users.
- Navigate to Users and from the list of users, click the mid-line ellipsis (three-dot options menu)
- If you know the User Name use the Search option to filter from the list of users.
- Click Reset Password, confirm by selecting OK.
- A new random password is generated.
Select and Copy the generated password and share it with the User.
- When the user logs in with the reset password, the user is prompted to enter a new password.
Updated 6 months ago