Generate links to the rows in the input table. These links will point to a single page view of the results. From the single page view you can also browse to the batch or incident view that generated the data (if there is one).
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter Link to Result Row operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select a table to generate links for each row.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
input_table: Table to generate links to
A single column
result_row_link is added to the table that contains urls that will link to each row.
Any single page view will have a link back to what produced it. This will take the user back an incident view (either with or without a stream) or a batch if produced from a stream without an incident view. If neither of these exists then it will link back to the playbook.
This is most useful for incident view results to see what else was run with it in the execution or to get the playbook context for how that result was computed.
Updated 10 months ago