LogicHub allows you to create your own dashboards by selecting the pre-built widgets that you want to include. On the Dashboard page, you can select the dashboard to view and pin the dashboards you use most frequently for easier access.
- Select Dashboard on the side menu and click New Dashboard, or select My Library > Dashboards and click New.
- Enter a name for the dashboard and click Next. The dashboard is created and opens to an empty canvas.
When creating a new dashboard or editing an existing one, click Add Widget. In the Add Widget dialog, you can select from the available widget types listed at the top.
- For all the widget types, enter a name to identify the widget.
- For playbooks that include data, you must also click Add to select a playbook at the data source. Select the playbook, step (node), and stream, and click Submit.
The remaining settings depend on the type of widget.
- For text widgets, which are useful for legend and other explanatory purposes, enter the text to display.
- For bar, line, and pie charts, specify the axes, number of rows to display, and type of aggregation. For a number widget, specify the column to report, number of rows, and type of aggregation.
- For an image widget, specify the default image and any conditional options.
From the dashboard editor, click Clone from another dashboard at the top of the page. Select the dashboard and widget you want to clone from. To be available for selection, the dashboard and widget must have been created by you or shared with you.
After selecting the widget, click Clone and Add to add it to your dashboard.
- When you're happy with the dashboard, click Save.
Updated 10 months ago