It is similar to
autoJoinTables which joins tables but before joining tables this operator renames
lhub_scores columns to the
table names, rest is same (example, functionality and usage).
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Auto Join Scores operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select a table or list of tables to join on the left.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?