This operator replaces all the contents of the lists with the parent table. The schema of the parent table must be a superset of the schema of the list.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Replace List operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select the table with the new list content.
- In the List Name drop-down, enter or select the name of the list to update.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
input_table: Name of the input table.
list_name: The name of the list. This is a string.
Updated almost 2 years ago