Run an Integration with Multiple Connections
An integration step allows you to run on multiple connections.
Integration on multiple connections allows you to add a single node for multiple connections instead of adding multiple action nodes.
To run integration on multiple connections:
1.. Open the playbook editor in Easy Mode.
- In the playbook editor, hover over the parent step and click +.
- Under ‘What do you want to automate?’, click Integration to filter the list, and find the integration you want to add.
For example, to add case management integration.
- Select a Connection type > Choose a column and click Next. This allows you to add a connection with multiple connections.
- In Choose Columns for Multiple Connections, select the column name that has a list of connections and click Next.
- Fill the last form with case details
The output displays multiple connections for one integration.
Updated about 2 years ago