This operator appends the rows to the custom list that do not exist already.
Operator Usage in Easy Mode
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Append To List If Not Existsoperator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select a table from which to source the data.
- In the List Name drop-down, enter or select a name of the list to which you want to append the rows.
- In the Columns drop-down, select columns on which the matching is to be performed to find the unique rows to be appended
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
appendToListIfNotExist(table: TableReference, listName: CustomList, columns: ColumnReference)
table: The table to append to the custom list
listName: The name of the custom list to which the rows are to be appended
columns: The columns on which the matching to be performed to find the unique rows to be appended
Unique rows that are appended to the custom list
Updated 6 months ago