Drop columns from a table if the columns have only one distinct value.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter Drop Single Value Columns operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select the table to apply the operator on.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
table: Table with the single distinct value columns.
Table with the single distinct value columns dropped.
Updated almost 2 years ago