You can control the requirements for user passwords for your LogicHub instance.
To set a password policy:
- Navigate to Settings > Security on the left navigation and click on Password Policy.
- Modify any of the settings for password complexity.
- For password history and expiration, select the number of passwords that LogicHub will remember and disallow.
- For example, if the number is 2, a user cannot reset their password to the existing password or the previous password.
- For expiration, keep the default setting as Never Expires, or select Expires and enter the number of days until expiration.
- When a user’s password is close to expiring, a message is displayed during the login session to remind the user to reset the password. Messages start appearing 30 days prior to expiration.
- Enter the number of login attempts allowed before the lockout.
- If a user is locked out, refer Unlock a User's Account
- If you don’t want most users to be subject to lockout, enter a high value for this setting.
- Click Submit.
Updated 9 months ago
Did this page help you?