Combine scores using a trained model from the createScoreCombiner operator.
Trained models are not displayed in the UI, so remember the name of the model that was created.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter Combine Scores operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select the table to apply to an operator.
- In the Model Path drop-down, enter or select the location of a model that was built using CreateScoreCombiner.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
combineScores(table, modelFilename, scoreFields*)
table: Name of a table that contains
scoreFields to combine them and get a final score.
modelFilename: Name of a model filename stored in a disk.
scoreFields: List of field names for scores to combine. The order must be the same as the order that was used ib training the model.
lhub_score column is added to the table. It is a real number between 0.0 and 10.0.
Model name downloadAndLoginScorer, which was created using the createScoreCominber operator.
combineScores(table, "downloadAndLoginScorer", "downloadScore", "loginScore")
Updated about 1 month ago