- LogicHub application is deployed on an AWS EC2 instance and all customer data is stored only on encrypted EBS volumes attached to the EC2 instance.
- EBS Volume is encrypted using AWS KMS key.
- Since the encryption key is managed internally, the key cannot be leaked.
- LogicHub takes backup of the database to guard against loss of the automation content and system configuration.
- The backup is encrypted and stored in AWS S3.
- The encryption key is stored in a centralized vault stored centrally in LogicHub's IT infrastructure
- Backup file is downloaded and decrypted only in case of data recovery. The encryption key is fetched from the centralized vault at the time of recovery and discarded after use.
- Optionally, backups can be stored in a customer-managed store.
Updated 6 months ago