This is an experimental operator with sole purpose to find cluster id, where cluster_id is assigned manually or can be assigned using
cluster operator which assigns clusters the data and assigns cluster_id to each of the group suing Machine learning techniques.
This operator lookups clusterId from lookupTable based on the usersList and reposList columns.
Note: This is an experimental operator.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Lookup Cluster ID operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select a lookup table that contains clusterId.
- In the Users List Column, enter the name of a column that contains the list of users.
- In the Repos List Column, enter the columns that contain a list of repos (comma-separated).
- In the Cluster ID, enter the cluster id that usersList and reposList belong to.
- In the Scoring Table drop-down, select the table name that you want to add clusterId from lookupTable.
- In the User Column, enter the user column in the scoring table.
- In the Repo Column, enter the name of the repo column in the scoring table.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
lookupClusterId(lookupTable:TableReference, usersListColumn:String, reposListColumn:String, clusterId:String, scoringTable:TableReference, userColumn:String, repoColumn:String)
lookupTable (TableReference) - Lookup table that contains clusterId
usersListColumn (String) - Column that contains list of users (comma-separated)
reposListColumn (String) - Column that contains list of repos (comma-separated)
clusterId (String) - Cluster id that usersList and reposList belong to
scoringTable (TableReference) - Table name that we want to add clusterId from lookupTable
userColumn (String) - User column in the scoring table
repoColumn (String) - Repo column in the scoring table
An input table with additional
lhub_cluster_id is returned'
Updated over 1 year ago