To create a new user:
- Go to Settings > User Management on left navigation and click Users tab.
- Click New User to create a new user.
- Enter a username to uniquely identify the user
- Enter the user's email address.
- Choose one or user groups to assign the user to. Groups determine the user's access to LogicHub entities such as playbooks and dashboards. For instructions on creating user groups, see Create User Groups.
- Choose an authentication option.
- The password option is available for all users. If your organization uses single sign-on for authentication, configure those settings before setting up users.
- After you've finished filling out all of the fields, click Save.
- The user account is created successfully. If the password option was selected, an auto-generated password is displayed. Copy the password and provide it to the user. The user will be prompted to change the password upon initial sign-in.
To edit the user:
- On the User listing page, click on the three dots on the right-hand corner of the page and select Edit.
- Choose to modify the fields and click Save.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?