Create and Edit Users
To create a new user:
- Navigate to Settings > User Management on left navigation and select Users tab.
- Click New User on the upper-right corner
- Enter User Name to uniquely identify the user
- Enter the user's Email address
- In Add to Groups choose one or more user groups to assign the user to.
- Groups determine the user's access to LogicHub entities such as playbooks and dashboards. For instructions on creating user groups, see Create User Groups
- Choose an authentication option
- The password option is available for all users. If your organization uses a Single Sign ON (SSO) Setup for authentication, configure those settings before setting up users.
- After you've finished filling out all of the fields, click Save.
- The user account is created successfully. If the password option was selected, an auto-generated password is displayed. Copy the password and provide it to the user. The user will be prompted to change the password upon initial sign-in.
To edit the user:
- On the User listing page, click on the three dots on the right-hand corner of the page and select Edit.
- Choose to modify the fields and click Save.
Updated about 1 year ago