Causes playbook execution to fail if the specified column is non-empty in any row. This operator is useful if a playbook is centered around an integration and you want the entire playbook to fail if the integration fails. You can include a column in the results table for any error messages from the integration execution and then cause the playbook to fail immediately if the error message column isn't empty.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Force Fail operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select a table to apply this operator.
- In the Column field, select a column in the table. The drop-down lists the items based on the input table selected.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
- Click Submit to add the operator to the playbook.
forceFail(table: TableReference, column: ColumnReference)
TableReference: The table to which the operator applies.
ColumnReference: A column in the table.
Returns the input table if the column is empty in all rows, otherwise returns an error.
table = _Start_Child1
Problem executing this event.
forceFail(table: Start_Child1, column: Error)
No output, playbook fails.
Updated over 1 year ago