Causes playbook execution to fail if the specified column is non-empty in any row. This operator is useful if a playbook is centered around an integration and you want the entire playbook to fail if the integration fails. You can include a column in the results table for any error messages from the integration execution and then cause the playbook to fail immediately if the error message column isn't empty.
Operator Usage in Easy Mode
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Force Fail operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select a table to apply this operator.
- In the Column field, select a column in the table. The drop-down lists the items based on the input table selected.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
- Click Submit to add the operator to the playbook.
forceFail(table: TableReference, column: ColumnReference)
TableReference: The table to which the operator applies.
ColumnReference: A column in the table.
Returns the input table if the column is empty in all rows, otherwise returns an error.
table = _Start_Child1
|Event2||Problem executing this event.|
forceFail(table: Start_Child1, column: Error)
No output, playbook fails.
Updated over 2 years ago