Scores events in the input table according to whether the specified column (a double) has a spike. The scores are higher for events that with a spike in the specified column.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Score Spikes operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Input Table drop-down, enter or select the name of the table containing the data to run this operator on.
- In the Column drop-down, enter or select a column to detect spikes over time.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?