This operator converts HTML table to JSON. If more than one table are present in HTML string then only first parsed table is converted to JSON.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter HTML Table to JSON operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select the table to apply the operator.
- In the HTML Col field, enter the column containing the HTML table.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
table (TableReference): The table to apply the operator
htmlCol (String): Column containing HTML table
The output table is the same as input table with an additional column named 'json_table'
Updated over 1 year ago