The basic search allows you to search across all case types by the case columns such as case ID, case title, date created, and so on.
- On the Cases list page, the default search is selected as Basic. However, you can switch between the Advanced and Basic searches from the drop-down.
- Enter the search criteria. You can perform a search within specific fields and/or text. You can also click on the individual tabs provided to perform the basic search.
- The search will automatically update to display the results.
- In the Basic Search tabs, click + More drop-down and enter
createdin the search field to find cases you created within that date range or
modified atto find cases you modified.
- Select the Start Time and End Time as date range to search for cases created or modified within the time period.
- Additionally, you can select the predefined options such as Today, Last 15 minutes, and so on.
- Click select time at the bottom of the window to select the specific time that the case was created or modified and click Ok.
Updated 7 months ago
Did this page help you?