Appends the contents of the parent table to a list. The schema of the list must be a subset of the schema of the parent table - in other words, every column described in the list schema must be present in the parent table.
Depending on the overflow policy on the list, if we were to reach the maximum number of elements for the list we would either return an error or silently delete the oldest entries.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Append To List operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select a table from which to source the data.
- In the List Name drop-down, enter or select a name of the list to which you want to append the rows.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
input_table: Name of the input table.
list_name: The name of the list. This is a string.
Updated 4 months ago