System preferences are global variables that remain the same across all users, to load those variables' value into the playbook. The user can use this operator by passing the variable name.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the loadSystemPreference operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- Enter the name of the system preference key whose value has to be retrieved
- Optional. Enter the default value for the key that do not exist in system preference then, this value will be returned else an empty string will be returned.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
loadSystemPreference(key: String, defaultValue: String)
- key (String): The name of the system preference key whose value has to be retrieved
- defaultValue (String): Optional. If the value for the key does not exist in system preference then this value will be returned else an empty string will be returned.
A table containing one column (value) is returned which depicts the system preference.
Input = loadSystemPreference
Updated over 1 year ago