Score anomalies in the column.
Find anomalous events within the neighborhood of an event, where the neighbor events are the events those are closest to the source event time.
Anomaly => Very different value (much bigger/smaller value) than the neighbor's values
Operator Usage in Easy Mode
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Score Anomalies operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Input Table drop-down, enter or select the name of the table containing the data to run this operator on.
- In the Column drop-down, enter or select the name of the column on which the anomaly scores will be calculated.
- Optional. In the Grouping Fields drop-down, enter or select the name of the columns to group events by.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
table: Input table
scorefield: Name of a field to apply an operator
Input table with an additional field (
lhub_score) that contains the score values. Higher value means a more anomalous event.
table = github_logs
All numbers except in the 4th row (93) are within the range of one standard deviation of the "bytes" values.
Updated about 2 years ago