This operator is used to take the first non-NULL value among the columns provided.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the wording CoalesceColumns in the search field under
What do you want to automate?and select the CoalesceColumns operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Input Table drop-down, enter or select the table containing the data to run this operator on.
- In the Input Column drop-down, enter or select the input columns that are to have coalesced.
- In the Output Column name the respective output column in which the first column of non-NULL value will be populated.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
coalesceColumns(table, inputColumns, outputColumn)
table (TableReference): The input table
inputColumns (ColumnReference): List of input columns to be coalesced
outputColumn (String): Output column name
You can extract the values using the below query in LQL node.
coalesceColumns(nodeData2, ["email","isEmployee","salary","designation"], "output")
Updated 3 months ago