Notify selected column data via email.
This operator will notify recipients configured for batch notification (SMTP). Choose a column from the input table. The column data will be de-duplicated and null values will be filtered before sending. The output of this operator is the original input table.
By default, a maximum of 10000 rows is processed to be sent via email. This can be controlled via configuration. Also, there is a maximum of 5000 character limit on emails which can also be controlled via configuration.
Operator Usage in Easy Mode
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Notify operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Input Table drop-down, enter or select a table to run this operator on.
- In the Notification Message, enter or select a column, and the data of this column will be sent as notification.
- In the Notify as Flow, enter whether to notify when run directly without batch.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
notify(inputTable, notificationMessage, notifyAsFlow)
inputTable(TableReference): Table containing the data to run this operator on.
notificationMessage(ColumnReference): The column name, data of this column will be sent in the notification.
notifyAsFlow(BooleanArgument): Whether to notify when run directly without batch.
table = github_logs
Updated over 1 year ago