You can have LogicHub send audit logs to a remote log management system that’s able to accept syslog messages, such as Splunk or Sumo Logic. The logs are sent automatically as they are generated.
- Select Settings > Collect Syslog from the side menu.
- To edit the default settings, click Edit.
- Enter the IP address or hostname and the port of the remote management system.
- Select the syslog message format: RFC5424 or BSD.
- To encrypt the log content over the network, select Yes for TLS. Paste the certificate provided by the remote server into the text box that’s provided.
- Click Save.
- To start sending files as they become available, click Start Sending. To stop sending at any time, click Stop Sending.
When you save and start sending, a test message is sent to the remote syslog server to validate the configuration of syslog server. If the validation is successful, a message is displayed on the screen.
If the remote syslog server is restarted, you need to stop and then restart sending.
Updated 8 months ago