Join two tables
Join two tables that have common or overlapping columns.
This function performs an inner join based on similar column names in the two tables. If the two tables don't have similar column names, a cross join is done.
Operator Usage in Easy Mode
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Auto Join operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- Enter or select a table to join on the left of the table.
- Enter or select a table to join on the right of the table.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
leftTable: left table
rightTable: right table
Inner join of two tables by similar column names
autoJoin(leftTable, rightTable) -- will produce table with value 5 (inner join) -- if you rename column name from "a" to "b" on leftTable -- autoJoin(leftTable, rightTable) will produce table with (a, b) columns, and all possible combinations of values
Updated about 2 years ago