Destinations are external systems that you can set up to receive the results of playbooks. A destination can be your SIEM, ticketing system, or any other third-party tool that is compatible with your workflow.
To view or set up destinations, you must be in a group that has Destination permission. For more information, see Manage Users.
- To open the Destinations page, select My Library > Destinations on the left navigation.
- Click New.
- Assign a name to the destination.
- Select a connection from the dropdown list.
- Select the specific location in the connections service that will receive the output.
- For Splunk or Elasticsearch, enter the index.
- For Sumo Logic, enter the HTTP source URL.
- Click Save.
To manage your destinations, go to the My Library > Destinations page. See Manage Content in your Library. For information on sharing destinations with other users and groups, see Share Content from your Library.
Updated over 1 year ago