Your LogicHub license determines the limits on the number of users, steps, playbooks, and streams you can create and use.
To manage your LogicHub License:
Navigate to The Settings > Account > License Manager to view the
Current Licensetype and term. It also displays your current
Usage limitsrelative to the allowed maximum for your license type:
- Users: Current number of user accounts.
- Nodes: Current number of nodes across all playbooks and all account users.
- Playbooks: Current number of playbooks across all your account users.
- Streams & Baselines: Current number of combined streams and baselines.
- Node Execution Count: Maximum number of nodes that can be executed during each 24-hour period. Every day at UTC midnight, the node execution count is reset to zero.
- AI Threat Detection Assistant: Current status as
A node is executed each time the following occurs:
- The node is selected for the first time in the playbook designer. This action causes the node and any nodes above it to execute. The node can be selected again during the same playbook designer session without re-execution unless the time interval has changed.
- A stream or batch is executed on the playbook. If a stream or batch cannot be executed due to the node execution limit, an error is displayed on the Streams Batch page.
The Account page displays your license type and the term of your license. You can renew your license any time prior to expiration. If your license expires before it is renewed, you’re downgraded to the free version. You won’t lose any existing data, but if the limits for the free license have been exceeded, you’ll need to reinstate the purchased license before you can continue creating and executing the playbook. To reinstate your purchased license, contact LogicHub.
To activate a purchased license, upload it to LogicHub. Drag and drop your license key to upload or Click Browse on the License Manager page and select the license zip file that LogicHub provided to you.
As soon as the new license is uploaded, the license limits take effect.
Updated 10 months ago