Splits the array in the selected field.
The splitArray operator splits the array that you want to split into rows.
Operator Usage in Easy Mode
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter Split Array operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Input Table, enter or select the name of the table containing the data to run this operator on.
- In the Field, enter or select a field with an array that you want to split into rows.
- In the Name of the Field, enter the name of the new field for an array.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
(inputTable: TableReference, field: ColumnReference, nameOfNewField: String)
inputTable: The table containing the data to run this operator on.
field: Select the field with an array that you want to split into rows.
name of new field: Enter the name of the field.
In the input table, enter the fields that you want to split.
Define the array table as follows:
array1 as `select array(1, 2) as arrayCol from _Start_Node` array2 as `select array(3, 4) as arrayCol from _Start_Node` To combine the columns use the 'unionAll(array1, array2)'
The input table displays the following array column, let's say input table = InputData
When you apply the splitArray operator, the output is shown as follows:
splitArray(InputData, $.arrayCol, "splitted")
The output table displays the following split array column.
Updated about 2 years ago