- AWS IAM integration retrieves information about when the specified access key was last used.
- Axonius integration helps you to get a list of assets by different fields.
- FireEye ETP integration provides the ability to get details of alerts and messages.
- Telegram integration allows you to send text messages.
- Automation Library now supports out of the box Commands.
- The stream status is now the status of only the most recent batch.
- The status displays a
Yellow icon if the recent batch succeeded, but there have been failures in the past. If all batches succeeded, it is
- Set the Status filter to Ready-with-error to narrow down the streams with at least one batch fail.
- The custom list operation now executes 10x faster.
- Summary and Comments section enhancements:
- To add a second line, press
- To save your comments, press
cmd/Ctrl + Return/Enter.
- Now supports JSON format.
- Help icon is now introduced on all pages that provide easy access to detailed documentation.
- New actions are introduced in RiskIQ PassiveTotal.
- New action
Report Misjudgment is introduced in Abnormal Security.
- New actions are introduced in Naverisk.
- ServiceNow is enhanced with
Advanced API Query action.
- CA Service Desk integration allows user-defined custom fields in
Update Ticket action.