- Release Date: 1 February 2021
- What's New
- Bug Fixes
Support client certificate access control (mTLS)
LogicHub recommends any user who wants to use the application must have a certificate that you must download and install before enabling mTLS. See Mutual Transport Layer Security (mTLS).
Multi auth support
LogicHub now supports multiple Single Sign-On authentication. See SAML Integration.
- Case fields RBAC
Cases allow you to set read and edit permissions per field for a case type. Permissions can be assigned to a user or a group. See Set Up the Case Type.
- Accenture MSS integration provides continuous real-time threat monitoring, analysis and reporting, and early warning intelligence.
- DNS resolution is now supported on the remote agent client side.
- Operator forms in Easy Mode now support expressions in the column name.
- Case layout options for a custom field have a better categorization to easily navigate and create case configurations. See Details.
- Google Calendar Integration provides Jinja support for start and end time fields.
- URL Quota is added to the Zscaler integration.
- Automatic tasks passed incorrect case information.
- LogicHub expressions do not support field names starting with underscore "_".
- Flow-Based Event Types follow the flow during export or when creating a use case.