4 months ago by Indrajeet
- Release Date: 28th Nov 2022
- Release Version: m102.7
- What's New
- Bug Fixes
- Introduction of a new integration: Mandiant
- Mandiant brings together the world’s leading threat intelligence and frontline expertise with continuous security validation to arm organizations with the tools needed to increase security effectiveness and reduce business risk.
- Ability to upgrade a single integration Connection, all connections of a single integration, and all integration connections.
- Improved the automation library modal performance
- In Cylance integration, added dynamic base URL optional field at the connection level.
- Abnormal Security integration has a new enhanced action:
Get Detection 360 Report.
- Users were not allowed to change their own preferences, we have fixed that
- Earlier, while selecting a node in the playbook, the playbook diagram shifted in such a way that the selected node would be in the center. Now the playbook diagram will stay in its original position.