Execute the given Web API and return the response.
Inputs to this Action:
- Connection: Choose a connection that you have created.
- Request Type: GET/POST/PUT/PATCH/DELETE
- URL: jinja-templated Url Endpoint
- Headers (Optional): jinja-templated Web api request headers
- Params (Optional): jinja-templated Web api request parameters
- Body (Optional): jinja-templated Web api request body
- Username (Optional): Username for request
- Password (Optional): Password for request
- Client Certificate (Optional): Upload a .p12 Client Certificate file
- Client Certificate Password (Optional): Enter the password to read the client certificate
- Expected Response Format (Optional): Select how to parse the response based on its expected format. Raw/CSV/HTML/JSON/File. (Default is "Raw" and will pass the full body to the response field).
Filewill write the raw response to a file (as binary data) and return the file-id.
- Explode Results (Optional): If server response is parsed as a list of values instead of a single value, return as individual rows for each value (Default is False)
Output of Action:
one or multiple rows of correlated result JSON containing the following items:
- has_error: True/False
- error: message/null
- other keys of JSON response
Updated 6 months ago
Did this page help you?