Given a timestamp and +/- interval in minutes, pull the corresponding events from the given event types and put all the data into a new table.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Fetch Correlated Events operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Input Table drop-down, enter or select the table containing the data to run this operator on.
- In the Correlation Tables drop-down, enter or select a name or multiple names of the additional tables to correlate.
- In the Time Spread field, enter a range (+/-) of events from correlation tables to correlate to each event in the table name.
- In the Filter Expressions field, click Add More to add additional columns to join.
- In the Aggregators field, enter the column name to create based on all correlated events for a given event in the main table.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
fetchCorrelatedEvents(inputTable, correlationTables, timeSpread, filterExpressions, aggregators)
inputTable: Table containing the data for to run the operator.
correlationTables: Name of the additional tables to correlate.
timeSpread: Range (+/-) of events from correlation tables to correlate to each event in the table name.
filterExpressions: Additional join columns. For example, to correlate events from the first correlation table if the time range matches and its
correlated_table.server_name matches the
main_table.server column, add
correlated_table.server_name = main_table.server as the first entry. There must be one expression for each correlation table.
aggregators: Additional columns to create based on all correlated events for a given event in the main table.
Given a timestamp and +/- interval in minutes, pull the corresponding events from given event types and put all that data into a new table.
fetchCorrelatedEvents( dt_lsof, [ dt_pan_thread ], "5 s", [ "dt_lsof.date_mday = dt_pan_thread.date_mday" ], [ "max(dt_pan_thread.signature_id) as m"])
Updated 10 months ago