Fetches alerts from alerts under case management.
- Click + on the Start node.
Note: Fetch Alerts is a data source and therefore can be used only at the beginning under Start.
- Enter the Fetch Alerts operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Query field, use * to fetch all alerts.
- Optional. In the Limit field, enter the number of alerts to fetch. Enter a value of less than 100000.
- Optional. In the Table field, enter or select the name of the table that contains the input values for the query template.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
function fetchAlerts(query: String, limit: Long, table: TableReference)
- query (String): Query to filter the alerts. Use * to fetch all.
- limit (Long)(Optional): Number of alerts to fetch. Limit has to be less than 100000 alerts.
- table (TableReference) (Optional): The table that contains the input values for the query template. The table should not have more than 500 rows.
A table with all alerts that are retrieved by the query.
Updated 4 months ago