You can create a dashboard widget directly from a playbook step in the playbook editor. The widget you create displays data based on the results of the step.
To create a dashboard widget from a playbook step:
- Create a playbook in Easy Mode edit an existing one.
- In the playbook editor, hover over the step, click ..., and select Create dashboard widget.
The Add Widget dialog box opens.
- The data source is pre-selected as the playbook step. To change the data source, click the Edit icon and then select the data source, as follows:
- Playbook: Select the playbook, node, and time range.
- Stream: Select the stream and node from the stream.
- File: Specify a CSV or JSON file as URL or file upload.
- Configure the widget type and content as described in Create a dashboard.
- Click Choose Dashboard and select one or more dashboards to which you want to add the widget to.
- Click Add to add the new widget to the specified dashboards.
The widget takes a while to add to the specified dashboard. Once it is added a successful message appears.
Updated 10 months ago