You can control the requirements for user passwords for your LogicHub instance.
To set password policy,
- Select Settings > Password Policy on the side menu.
- Modify any of the settings for password complexity.
- For password history and expiration, select the number of passwords that LogicHub will remember and disallow. For example, if the number is 2, a user cannot reset their password to the existing password or the previous password.
- For expiration, keep the default Never Expires setting, or select Expires and enter the number of days until expiration. When a user’s password is close to expiring, a message is displayed during the login session to remind the user to reset the password. Messages start appearing 30 days prior to expiration.
- Enter the number of login attempts allowed before lockout. If a user is locked out, the LogicHub admin must provide a password reset. If you don’t want most users to be subject to lockout, enter a high value for this setting.
- Click Submit.
Updated 10 months ago
Did this page help you?