Parses the content from table rows according to the regular expression defined in the operator. For each row, the operator outputs the parsed value.
The output is null for any rows with patterns that can't be parsed.
- Click + on the parent node.
- Enter the Regex operator in the search field and select the operator from the Results to open the operator form.
- In the Table drop-down, enter or select the name of the table to apply an operator.
- In the Input Field drop-down, enter or select the name of the column from the input table that has to be parsed.
- In the Regex field, enter the expression for the pattern which has to be parsed from the messages.
- Click Run to view the result.
- Click Save to add the operator to the playbook.
- Click Cancel to discard the operator form.
regex(input_table, input_column, regex)
inputTable: Name of the input table.
input_column: Name of the column to be parsed.
regex: Regular expression for the pattern to apply to each row to parse the content.
Values parsed by the regex.
Updated 10 months ago