User groups allow you to share content with selected sets of users and to assign cases and case tasks to multiple users at once. You can assign users to a group when creating or editing the group or when adding or editing the user account.
Note: To create user groups, you must already be assigned to a group that has User Management permission.
- Select Settings > Users on the side menu.
- Open the Groups tab.
- Select New Group.
- Enter a name to identify the group.
- Click the Add Users field and select the users to add to the group. To remove a user, hover over the name and click X.
- To determine group permissions, click the Assign Permissions field and select one or more entity permission sets. To remove a selection, hover over the entry and click X. Then select the level of permission for each set:
- List. View the list of entities of the selected type.
- Create. Add or edit entities of this type.
- Admin. Perform all functions for entities of this type.
- Click Save.
To edit a group, select the More icon and (...) click Edit. To delete groups, select checkboxes and click Delete.
Updated 10 months ago