Note: To create user accounts, you must be in a group that has User Management permission.
Before setting up user accounts, do the following:
- Create user groups.
- If you plan to use single sign-on for authentication (instead of LogicHub username and password), configure those settings. For single sign-in options and instructions, see the following topics:
- Select Settings > Users on the side menu.
- Click New.
- Enter a username to uniquely identify the user
- Enter the user's email address.
- Select one or user groups to assign the user to. Groups determine the user's access to LogicHub entities such as playbooks and dashboards. For instructions on creating user groups, see Create user groups.
- Select an authentication option. The password option is available for all users. If your organization uses single sign-on for authentication, configure those settings before setting up users.
- Click Save.
- The user account is created. If the password option was selected, an auto-generated password is displayed. Copy the password and provide it to the user. The user will be prompted to change the password upon initial sign-in.
Updated 9 months ago
Did this page help you?