To set up OVA, ensure that you have all the pre-install requirements and follow the steps.
Following are the minimum requirements for loading the OVA:
- Ram: 48GB
- CPU: 8 cores
- Disk: 50 GB disk 1, 500 GB disk 2
- Load OVA Image.
- Provide a name to the VM (this will be used for subsequent loading and unloading).
- Launch it. Select Centos 7.9 On GRUB (which is the default).
- At the first login, you will be asked to choose a password for the LogicHub user.
After you log in, configure the network settings by entering the following command:
We recommend you to use ENS160/”Wired Connection 1” interface for this.
- Click Edit Connection.
- Select Wired connection 1
If you are not using DHCP, configure the static IPV4 address by changing it to Manual and click Show.
- Go to Activate Connection and ensure the Wired connection 1 is activated.
Run the command ifconfig to obtain the IP address of interface ENS160. Verify that the machine is reachable by using ssh [email protected]<ip-address-of-OVA>.
- Log in to the https://<ip-address-of-OVA> application.
- The upload license prompt will appear.
- Enter the username as admin.
- Enter the password.
Contact your LogicHub administrator for the license and password.
Updated about 2 years ago